Friday, June 8, 2007

MarcusWestin.com/blog - now with comments!

MW Chatter:

  1. I have a confession to make. My "blog engine" is now a thin xml import wrapper around my Blogger account atom feed. Why?
    1. Because I don't have to worry about my server crashing and deleting my database
    2. Because I can post to my blog from my cell phone using Blogger Mobile.
    3. Because I <3 Google
  2. I made a minor addition to my xml import wrapper to extract the blog and entry ID's to create a suitable link which allows readers to leave comments (see below). Why?
    1. Because I have an ego and love reading your comments on what I write.
    2. Because you have an ego and love commenting on what other people write.
    3. Because it was possible.
    4. Well, really Because I had a paper to write a paper for school.
I look forward to hearing from you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nicely done! I need to learn a bit of the technical details you seem to have gotten a hang of - you think we can talk? Contact me (webpage below).